Dates: Nov 24 - Dec 1 (Sunday to Sunday).
Combining a Yoga Retreat with an Escape to a Beautiful Destination in Nature is the perfect recipe for a Life Changing Experience. Immerse Yourself in a Week of Serenity where the Jungle meets the Ocean with Yoga Teacher + Reiki Therapist Lauren Dee.
Picture this . . .
You will roll out your yoga mat each day on an open air yoga deck with natural teak floors, overlooking the ocean, mountains and valleys.
Mornings will be met with an insightful Vinyasa Yoga class including meditation, pranayama and philosophy to bring harmony to your body and mind.
Afternoons can be spent relaxing at the private salt-water infinity pool, swimming at a nearby white sand beach, taking a hike through the abundant natural landscape or choose your own adventure and take a surf lesson, go kayaking or horseback riding!
As dusk approaches you will enjoy a peaceful Reiki Restorative Yoga class including a mini Reiki and Aromatherapy massage treatment.
You will be fueled by 3 daily, delicious and vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free meals cooked by our private chef. With a limit of 12 participants you will have an opportunity to connect with a small group of like-minded individuals while receiving ample attention and support from myself.
Everything plays a role in our health and overall well-being. Our bodies need the right diet, exercise and sleep, our minds need release from negative thought patterns and our environment needs to flow in accordance with the energies of nature.
This retreat will give you an opportunity to advance in your yoga practice while diving deep into self-care and give you the inspiration you need to bring that peace home with you.
AHKí offers it's entire sanctuary to only one group at a time, so you and the other attendee’s will have exclusive use of the entire property and it's facilities as well as the staff’s undivided attention for your needs during your stay. You will feel zen upon arrival at AHKí with its:
○ Stunning covered, open air yoga studio with yoga mats, blocks, straps, bolsters and blankets, overlooking the ocean, mountains and valleys, as well as the beautifully landscaped courtyard and mountainside.
○ Outdoor infinity salt-water pool.
○ Nestled amongst the trees along a mountain ridge, are two elegant and spacious cabinas with large guest rooms. The heads of all the beds are positioned to the south or east, a Vastu principle that helps to induce a restful night’s sleep. Each room has large windows and doors, patios or decks that command stellar views of the mountains and valleys, private ensuite bathrooms with unique and luxurious walk-in indoor/outdoor showers, fine linens, US style on-demand heaters for reliable hot water, handcrafted Costa Rican hardwood furniture, made by local artisans, ceiling fans, as well as plenty of overhead ventilation for optimal airflow, and daily housekeeping.
○ Indoor Library with inspirational books.
○ Indoor/outdoor lounge areas & hammocks and ocean views.
○ Organic Meals served in a lovely open air dining room, with a grand vista of the gardens, pool, mountains and ocean.
○ A luxury outdoor spa for self-care (massages and spa treatments can be booked upon arrival).
○ 100% of AHKí's electric consumption is generated using on-site photovoltaic solar panels.
AHKí is a truly sacred space - built specifically according to the ancient science of Vastu Shastra, “the yoga of space”, invoking peace, wellness and harmony with the environment as well as within one’s self. All the structures are oriented in conjunction with the 9 directions, 5 elements, the earth’s vibrational grid, and the planetary energies.
AHKi Retreat Centre is an eco-friendly and tranquil resort nestled in 5.5 mountain acres, located near the Pacific coast, in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica near Nosara and has been named one of five ‘Blue Zones’—where people are said to be healthiest and happiest.
As secluded as the retreat center feels, it is just minutes away from beaches (Playa Garza, Playa Guiones, Playa Pelada), kayaking, horseback riding, world famous Nosara surfing, zip-lining, nature hikes, shopping, restaurants and more. There will be lots of free time for you to take advantage of these opportunities if you choose.
Costa Rica is known for its beaches, volcanoes, jungles and biodiversity. A common phrase in Costa Rica is ‘Pura Vida’ which means 'pure life' and is used regularly by locals instead of saying hello, goodbye, thank you, and more. It basically means 'everything is great and life is good'. This positive attitude, Pura Vida, aligns with yoga philosophy, such as the practice of being at peace with what is.
Check in on Sunday Nov 24th from 4pm. Check out on Sunday Dec 1st at 8am. The retreat will begin on the day of arrival at 5pm with a welcome and opening circle, followed by dinner then a Reiki Restorative Yoga class. The retreat will end on the day of departure with breakfast at 7am.
○ 7.00-8.30am Vinyasa Yoga and Guided Meditation
○ 8.45am Breakfast
○ Free Time*
○ 12.30pm Lunch
○ Free Time*
○ 5.00-630pm Reiki Restorative Yoga and Guided Meditation
○ 6.45pm Dinner
○ Free Time*
Free time can be spent:
○ Relaxing in the salt water infinity pool
○ Swimming at the beach
○ Chilling in the outdoor hammocks with a view
○ Reading at the library lounge complete with inspirational books
○ Nature walks
○ Exploring local culture, food and shops
Or anything else your heart desires!
Optional add on activities include:
○ Horseback Riding
○ Mangrove SUP boarding tour/lesson
○ Ocean SUP boarding tour
○ Miss Sky Canopy Tour (Zip Lining)
○ Guided Wildlife Hike
The Retreat Centre also has a beautiful outdoor spa that offers:
○ Thai Yoga Therapy
○ Energy/Chakra Balancing
○ Deep Body Massage
○ Water Therapy
○ Cranio-Sacral Therapy
○ Aromatherapy Rebalancing Massage
○ Astrological Reading
○ Deepen your meditation practice or learn simple steps to begin a meditation practice.
○ Advance your yoga practice and learn new techniques you can use at home.
○ Receive healing in the form of Reiki and deep rest which bolsters the bodies natural ability to heal itself.
○ De-stress from your busy daily life of work, family and responsibilities.
○ Disconnect from technology and other environmental pollution.
○ Connect with nature, yourself and others.
○ Practice self-care and create a habit of it.
○ Allow time for self-reflection, journaling and personal transformation.
○ Cleanse with healthy plant-based food.
○ Feel transformed, empowered and inspired as you continue your spiritual journey.
○ Meet new friends or bond with the friends you bring.
○ Be adventurous and learn or do something new (Surfing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Ziplining, Horseback Riding, Kayaking etc).
○ Have fun and explore what is said to be the happiest country in the world, Costa Rica.
○ Two 90 minute Yoga classes per day (Vinyasa flow and Reiki Restorative).
○ Seven nights luxury accommodation
○ Three delicious, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free meals per day (coffee/tea and fruit available all day).
○ Unlimited use of the salt-water infinity pool and covered open air yoga deck.
○ Transport to/from Liberia airport on the day of arrival (Nov 24 only) and departure (Dec 1 only).
○ Exclusive use of a shuttle bus and driver for our group for the duration of our stay to take you to the beach, shopping, on an excursion, etc!
○ Prices include 13% Costa Rican sales tax.
check out my instagram story “Retreat” for a video of the retreat center! @laurendeeyoga
Double Occupancy Room $2000 USD
Triple Occupancy Room $1500 USD - SOLD OUT
$500 USD deposit required to hold your spot.
Payment is by credit or debit card online.